Sunday 13 June 2010

Open air Art

Something great has been going on in town for a while........ lots of beautiful elephants are scattered all over London ......... It's impossible to ignore them because they are everywhere...in the streets,parks, shops, tourist attactions and so on. They are absolutely pleasant to watch.

This beautiful Exhibition of more than 250 elephants organised by the Elephant Family Charity make London spots more interesting and lively. Each elephant is unique, some are simple, others are very colourful...they are incredible ... and the amazing thing is that they are up for sale. Whenever I see one I can't stop wondering where the next one is and I really wish I had one.


So, I decided to share part of this beautiful event with you. Here are some of the pictures I took.




No comments:

Post a Comment